- to store seasonal sports equipment or holiday decorations
- college students that just need a secure and convenient place to to store stuff over summer
- military deployment
- to store household items during new home construction or renovation
- moving to a smaller space with less room for items not used every day
- large and small business storage needs.
Whether your storage needs are short-term or long-term, our month-to-month rental agreements allow you the flexibility to choose how long you need your extra space. No matter how long or short your rental term is here at Monroe Storage Services, we always recommend you carry insurance on your stored belongings. It is possible that your homeowner’s, renter’s, or business insurance policy may provide coverage on your stored items so always give your insurance agent a call to confirm coverage. And if your policy doesn’t extend coverage to your stored belongings, we can recommend a convenient and affordable personal contents protection program to insure your stored belongings that begins on move-in day.